Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sea Turtle

Hello again, friends,

I just delivered this commission painting. This painting was so much fun to do! It's not my usual style. I loved the bright colors and how they came together. The reference photos I used for this were some of the clients own photos of a scuba diving adventure. I just took the photos and incorporated them into the painting. This is more "Pop Art" style than is usual for me, but I think I may have just found a new passion. This is 16X20 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas and the client LOVED it! YaY!!

                                                                         Sea Turtle
                                                                     16x20 Acrylic 

       
                                                                 

No comments: