Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Drake

Hello Friends,

My mom lives on the lake. I'm sure I have mentioned that a few times. LOL She needs to be registered
as an animal sanctuary. Bird rescue, protected property by the FBI or CIA, because every year, without fail, Mr. and Mrs. Wood Duck come back to mom's place. Pap has had wood duck boxes for as long as I can remember. He has even sat on the patio and in his rocker and shot a snake out of one of his prized wood duck boxes. These beautiful birds seem to know exactly where to go to rear their young. They seem to know that my mom would fight the devil himself to protect her bird children. This painting was inspired by the Wood Duck Sanctuary my mom has. They are such beautiful creatures and such a joy to paint. This is 5X7 on gessoed masonite and is available for $30 with FREE Shipping within the United States.
                                                                             Drake
                                                              5X7 Acrylic on masonite
                                                                              SOLD

No comments: