Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dorothy Dent Barn

Hello Friends,

Last year, when I was off work because I had surgery, I had a lesson by Dorothy Dent on a Barn and old truck. My son joined me online while I was streaming, and wanted to know what year model the truck was. LIKE I KNOW! All I know is it's old. The barn reminds me of my grandpa. I remember him as being weathered and aged, but sturdy. I loved doing this barn and I don't know why I haven't done more of them. I think that is something I need to fix, ASAP! This is 16X20 Oil on Canvas Panel.
                                                                Dorothy Dent Barn
                                                          16X20 Oil on Canvas Panel
                                                                       $120
                                                                   
 

No comments: