Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

La Tech University Hideaway Park

Hello Friends,

I try to go walking as much as I can. This whole weight loss journey has it's ups and downs, that's for sure. With the time change, it gives me more time in the afternoon, after work to walk before it gets dark. Sometimes I walk on my street, but sometimes I like to go to a park on the Louisiana Tech University Campus. It's called the Hideaway Park. The hills will get your heart pumping! It is beautifully paved and has a body of water there. Although it's shaded, you will get your workout! I was walking and decided to snap a picture with my cell phone. This painting is the result. It is 5X7 Oil on masonite panel. It's available for $30 with free shipping within the United States.

                                                                        Hideaway Park
                                                                             5x7
                                                              Oil on Masonite Panel
                                                                           $30

No comments: