Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello again, everyone. I have managed to finish a painting in the midst of moving and packing boxes and working. LOL I didn't have much luck at the Chicken Festival here in Dubach, but I had so much fun putting my art out there to be seen. I am attending another festival in Natchez, Ms the weekend of the 14th. The Ballon Festival. This painting is one I finished to take with me. This one is 8x10 acrylic on gessoed masonite. I am working on a bigger one that is 11x14. Hopefully I can finish that one before it's time to go. I think the tiger is my favorite animal to paint. The eyes are my favorite part of him. If it looks as though he's watching you, then I consider the painting a success.

I hope you enjoy looking at my painting as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Bye for now,
Nina

3 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

This is wonderful Nina, so much detail. The hair and eyes are great.

hikinthru said...

Oh my gosh Nina, that's beautiful. My kitty is called a "Bengal" because she's part Asian Leopard Cat (a hybrid--although I rescued her). I really love the colors. You're doing really great work.

Love,
Sherrie

Debra Bryant said...

I would say you succeeded Nina! The eyes are my favorite part too...awesome! Get working on the other one!