Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello again, everyone...I made it thru the Balloon Festival in Natchez, Ms! It was exausting! I did manage to sell one of my paintings, tho. I sold the bridge painting! I consider that a success. It's a small step, but a step in the right direction. Now for the fun part. Moving...dooms day happens this weekend, so wish me luck on making it thru that battle! LOL My mom and sons are coming to the rescue to help me. My daughter is coming also, but she better not pick up on anything heavier than a piece of paper, since my grandson is expected to grace us with his appearance around December 11th. She's a little hard headed...I have no idea where she gets it from.

This painting is from a drawing a lady at work gave me on a piece of paper, and asked me if I could paint it for her. I said SURE! I love that. It's a 5X7 on gessoed masonite. I will take it to work with me today.

Well, I hope you enjoy seeing my impressions of color as much as I enjoy doing them.

Bye for now,
Nina

No comments: