Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011

Hello again, everyone. I have put off packing for my move, until after I get back from the Balloon Festival in Natchez, Ms. I just can't get everything done! I did finish the 11x14 tiger, tho. I sold my big Fleur de li tiger, so I'm working on another one of those. Remember, that's the one with the tiger inside the Fleur de li? Ha! I loved it! I think there is a piece of my soul in each of my paintings, and I am so happy when someone wants one.

These little paintings are keepsake paintings I did to take to the Balloon Festival. I wanted something small that would, hopefully, become a souvenir of the occasion for someone. These are 4x6 acrylic on gessoed masonite. I've signed them on the back with 2011 Natchez, Ms Balloon Race. I think they turned out great. Each one has the trees and river in them so they are like a little piece of my home.

I hope you enjoy looking at my little impression of a balloon race as much as I enjoyed doing them.

Bye for now,
Nina

No comments: