Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday

Well, hello again. I am coming along just fine recouperating from my surgery. I hope to be back at work by the 23rd of May. Well, my friends at work have requested that I join them....ummm....ok, why not. LOL I am still praying for my mom and Louisiana friends who are located in Concordia Parish. The River has hit record breaking levels there. This is a painting of the Mississippi River Bridge that runs between Natchez, Ms and Vidalia, La.

This bridge has special meaning for me and my family. See...long, long, long time ago, back in 1984, my husband and I were on this bridge when we decided to do this whole "get married" thing. So we were married in July of 1984. This is also the bridge that in 1991, he was on ,when he decided to take his own life. He died on March 20th, 1991.

I hope I have done the bridge justice with my interpretation and I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed doing it. It's for sale....you can contact me for pricing.

Bye for now,
Nina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, you did a wonderful job. Yes there was meaning to you about this bridge. Sorry it couldn't have been a cheerier meaning. Keep up the good work.

Russell.

PS.... I'm still waiting on my barn (farm) painting. LOL