Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

Hello again, my friends. I only have a few more days until I'm released to return to work. I am ready!! I am sure my friends at work are ready for me to return, also. I hope they miss me half as much as I miss them.

I have been working on this barn lesson by Dorothy Dent. I just love this barn and the old chevy truck. My son joined me when I was streaming this on ustream and he wanted to know what year the truck was. Like I know! LOL It's old! That's good enough. LOL This was a fun lesson. I think I'm going to do some more barns. I think I like em!

This one is 16X20 oil on canvas panel.

I hope you enjoy seeing this as much as I enjoyed doing it.
Bye for now,
Nina

3 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

Super nice job Nina. I really like how you distant trees are soft and recede into the background and the barn and truck rock too.

Unknown said...

It is sooooo good, Nina. All I can say is......... I want it.... NOW!!!

CThomas said...

Beautiful painting. I really like this!