Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lunch Time

Hello Friends,

This was such a fun painting to do. I absolutely loved the challenge of the stripes on this gorgeous animal. I wanted to see if I could actually indicate the intricate pattern of his stripes on his forehead and I did! I am so proud of how this turned out! I wanted to see if I could give the impression that he is juuuussssttt fixing to take his next mouthful of grass. I just love it when a plan comes together! This is Acrylic on Stretched Canvas and is 8x10 and is available for 55.00.
                                                                   Lunch Time
                                                                   8x10 Acrylic
                                                               on Stretched Canvas
                                                                       $55


No comments: