Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Peacock

Hello again my friends,

I haven't posted anything in a while. I've let "life" get in the way, I suppose. This is one of my  paintings. This Peacock is done in acrylic on stretched canvas, which I enjoy working with on occasion. I was drawn to this by the challenge of the feathers in the background. I wanted to see if I could actually give the impression of all those intricate feathers. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I love how the lime green and turquoise colors blend on this bird. He's a magnificent looking fellow, don't you think? He is available for $50 with FREE SHIPPING within the United States.


                                                                          Peacock
                                                                       8x10 Acrylic
                                                                             $50


No comments: