Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Purple Iris

Hello again, my friends,
This is by far the largest painting I have ever attempted. But it came out so beautifully. The purple Iris was one of the first flowers I ever painted back in the day, when I began. I still look back on that first one, that isn't published anywhere, since it was pretty bad, and have to chuckle.
This is the Big Purple Iris. It's 48X36. It's huge! Oil on stretched canvas. It is available for purchase at this time for $375 With Free Shipping in the United States.

                                                                            Purple Iris
                                                                     for funeral expense
                                                                              36x48
                                                                               $375


No comments: