Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Finally Home"

Hello again, my friends,

I made it thru the first part of the week, which was rough, to say the least. Now I can get back to doing what I love to do. After work of course. Painting!

I've been wanting to do a painting with a Harley Davidson motorcycle in it for some time. I have searched and searched for a good reference photo for forever, it seems. I never could find one that appealed to me. I don't know, picky, I guess. Well, my neighbors, whom I love dearly, provided me with a reference photo that belongs to one of their friends. I say, whom I love dearly, because they took care of Daisy while I was gone to the funerals of my Uncle and cousin. They take good care of us.

So, anyway, the bike is a custom bike. It's bright green color, I just love. I thought it would look great parked under the street light. I also thought the one lit window in the building would convey my idea that the rider of the bike is the only one home in the whole place, so I'm calling this one..."Finally Home". This one is 11x14 oil on stretched canvas. It is available for purchase for $100 With FREE SHIPPING within the United States. I hope you enjoy my impression of this bike as well as I enjoyed bringing it to you.
                                                                  
                                                                       Finally Home
                                                                  11x14 oil on canvas
                                                                            $100







No comments: