Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday July14, 2011

Hello again,

I have been working sooo much on different things, I haven't been able to paint as much as I'd like to. But, that's life, I guess. I'm still working on the quilt when I have time. It's coming right along. I think it's gonna be cute, cute, CUTE!

This painting was a fun one for me to do. I saw something similar on a bumper sticker one day. We are all Saint's fans here in Louisiana, but I am also an LSU Tiger fan. So I thought I would combine the two. This one is a 20X24 acrylic St. Tiger painting. LOL I really enjoyed doing this, someone asked me if I painted any other animal besides the tiger. Maybe, just depends. LOL.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at this as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Bye for now,
Nina

2 comments:

Don P. said...

Wow, that is really good Nina. That is one that I bet you have to mass produce.

Barbara Pask said...

An original and cute idea, very nice.