Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday July 23,2011

Hello again,

I've been working sooo much overtime lately, I haven't been able to do much with my blog. I promise to do better. I finished the quilt top I've been working on, but I won't post a picture of it till I finish quilting it.

I did manage to get some time in to do a painting of an unusual size. This painting of my interpretation of a lesson I watched on tv, is 14 1/2 in. wide and 36 in long. Very cool dimensions, to me. It's done on gessoed masonite. I had alot of fun doing this one, and plan on doing more of these unusual sizes. It kinda breaks up the same ole, same ole. The birds were so much fun to do. It's available for purchase, of course.

I hope you enjoy looking at this one as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Bye for now,
Nina


No comments: