Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Smoke

Hello Friends,

You can just about tell what is going in my life by the paintings that come from my easel. This is another Bee painting. These are objects that are important to every bee keeper I know. The gloves, for obvious reasons. No bee keeper wants to be stung. LOL The hive tool is another item used to separate the frames inside the hive, among other things. The main object in this still life set up, is the smoker. It's used to calm the bees, so you don't get stung. The things that are important to me, at any given time, are what come from my easel. This one is 12x12 oil on stretched canvas. The edges are painted so that it doesn't have to be framed. It's available for $120 with Free Shipping. Thanks for looking.
Smoke
12x12 oil on stretched canvas
$120


2 comments:

M. M. Harman said...

Oh Nina! I love this!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Marilyn!