Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Trust is Earned

Finally, I got to deliver this painting today. This painting came about by following a Facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/DaveCollinsHorseTrainer. He has the most beautiful photos of horses on his page. I've been wanting to paint horses, so I sent him a message and asked if he would allow me to use some of his photos as references for paintings. He, graciously, agreed. So I decided to do a painting for Dave and his fiance, Anna. This was to say thank you, and show him my work. I delivered it today, and they love it! I am so excited! I can't wait to start my next one! This is 16x20 oil on canvas. I call this one "Trust is Earned". The trust that is displayed between this gorgeous animal and this girl speaks volumes, don't you think?

No comments: