Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

Hello again everyone,

I have had a beautiful addition to my family in the last week or so, my grandson, Ayedenn James Wade was born November 26th. Of course, when he decided to enter this world, I was so sick I did not get to hold him until he was a week old! That's ok, the wait was worth it. He is a beautiful child. I will be posting pictures of him soon. I know...every old crow thinks her's is the blackest. So it will be just fine for all you wonderful people to see him too. LOL

I also am well enough to be back at work, yay! But while I was off work shuffling around in my slippers and robe, I was able to finish this portrait. I was able to ustream most of it, except the final segment I could not stream at all. I just couldn't quit coughing. So I finished it without streaming. I know...you will all forgive me, right?

I hope you enjoy seeing my impression of this couple as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Bye for now,
Nina

2 comments:

Debra Bryant said...

Lovely double portrait Nina. They should be so pleased with it. I love how you handled her dress and his hand around her waist makes them so cozy!

Barbara Pask said...

It came out very nice Nina. I know they will just love it. Let us know their reaction when they receive it. If someone is going to paint you, it's nice to have them paint you when you are younger, lol.